Dr. JACOB TARN
Lead Region Asia Pacific
- Solid track record in building companies through to initial public offering.
- Turnaround from large global companies in distress (LEDVANCE, Samsung, TSMC, etc.) to market winners with effective strategy development, execution accuracy and speed.
- Unleashing of stalled positions with interest groups (customers, shareholders, banks, suppliers, trade unions, works council).
As a respected, globally active executive at top management level in the high-tech industry, it was my pleasure and pride to master global challenges. Speed, precision and proactivity are my key principles to achieve success quickly and in the shortest possible time.
- Development of global, competitive differentiation strategies
- Enterprise value creation
- Financial and performance-based corporate restructuring
- Global supply chain management and supplier network
- M&A, PMI
Operational priorities (ad interim):
- CEO, Managing Director, Executive Board, Entrepreneur
- Managing Director for individual functional areas such as research and development, production, etc.
- Responsible for improving the performance of leading global companies and their business units
Functional competence and methods:
- Strategy development that generates corporate profits
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Global Supply Chain Management
- LED components (epi, chips, packages), modules and intelligent integration
- Lighting (Global Supply Chain Management, Marketing and Technology strategies)
- Listed stock corporations and medium-sized companies