Senior Advisor Finance &
Excelliance Finance Squad
- Is an entrepreneur himself and therefore knows the views of his clients.
- Drives processes consistently and simultaneously, because: speed is key!
- Does not avoid (necessary) conflict: tough in the matter, always in focus: pragmatic & smart solutions and is at the same time maximally binding.
As a child of the former East, I have always been confronted with transformation experiences and dedicate a substantial part of my professional activity to the topic of change/transformation, be it in M&A or in restructuring/reorganization. Because I am convinced: A company can only survive through ongoing change/adjustment from time to time. Due to my former professional experiences in the restructuring practices of a Big4 audit firm and subsequently in a top strategy consulting firm, I am used to special situations in medium-sized and upper medium-sized companies/corporations. As a Certified Public Accountant (IDW) and a Certified Consultant For Restructuring And Corporate Planning (DStV e.V.), I feel particularly committed to the high ethical and professional standards of my respective profession.
- Financial and operational restructuring, in particular concepts according to IDW S6
- M&A, in particular financial due diligence, company valuation according to DIW S1
- Financing advisory
Operational priorities (ad interim):
- Due to regulatory restrictions, only consulting, independent activities – no employment activities such as general representative, CRO, etc.
- Supervisory Board/Advisory Board
Functional competence and methods:
- Strategic realignment and top-line improvement
- Working Capital Optimization / (Radical) Cost-Out / Process Audit
- (Integrated) Business Planning & Business Valuation
- Manufacturing industry, especially mechanical and plant engineering, automotive (Tier 1&2)
- Real estate and construction
- Service sector (IT, logistics…)